Sunday, May 17, 2020

Interview with Anonymous 13

"You guys are one of the nicest, sincerest, and supportive groups I have ever seen and been a part of."


Dan: Would you be ok with having this interview published online? You can keep your identity anonymous if you wish, and you may choose to not answer any questions.

AN: You can definitely publish it. Keep me anonymous though.

Dan: Awesome. First of all, do you know what fictosexuality is?
AN: Yes. Being mainly attracted to fictional characters.

Dan: Do you have, or have you ever had a fictional partner?
AN: Yes, I do right now.

Dan: What’s their name and source material?
AN: Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki.

Dan: What’s your relationship like? Are you happy together?
AN: Oh, we are definitely happy. We have been together seriously for years now.

Dan: That’s good to hear! How do you spend time together?
AN: A lot of ways. We really like listening to music together. Going on walks and sometimes just talking and hanging out.

Dan: Do you feel like your relationship with her has something that IRL relationships lack, and vise-versa?
AN: Our relationship has the simple fact of no complications, no arguments, nothing like that. The downside is well, obviously she’s not real.

Dan: That’s a very common answer, a lot of people feel that way too. When did you know you were a waifuist, if you are one?
AN: I didn’t really have a specific moment I could think of. Just one day it all suddenly clicked for me.

Dan: Interesting. What do you wish people knew about waifuism?
AN: Three things. 1. Usually it is far less of a sexual thing than most people think. 2. We are obviously aware that they are not real. 3. A lot of waifuists are actually female and that it is not an all male thing.

Dan: There’s a lot of stereotypes, huh? Are you a member of the LGBT+ community?
AN: Yes, I am bisexual.
Dan: Do you feel accepted in the waifuist community?

AN: Yes! Wholeheartedly yes. I spend a lot of time on the waifuism subreddit (which is how I found your blog, btw.) And people seem to like me. I even made a few deep personal posts and they were so nice!
Dan: That’s awesome, I’m glad to hear it! What are your views on polyamory in the waifuism community?
AN: Depends. If they are serious about waifuism then I don’t like it. If they view waifuism as a casual thing I guess it’s fine.
Dan: And do you have anything else you’d want to say?
AN: Shout out to everyone on r/waifuism you guys are one of the nicest, sincerest, and supportive groups I have ever seen and been a part of.
Dan: That’s awesome! Thanks for taking the time to talk to me!
AN: Alright thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Anonymous 13

"Y ou guys are one of the nicest, sincerest, and supportive groups I have ever seen and been a part of." Dan: Would you be ok with...