Friday, May 15, 2020

Interview with Hana Kizakura

"We aren’t incels. We aren't losers. We aren’t f*cking desperate."

Dan: So first of all, I need to make sure you’re okay with the results being published. If you are
uncomfortable with any questions, you’re free to not answer.
Hana: I’m comfortable. I go by a fake name online so it’s not going to affect my job searching or
anything.
Dan: Alright, cool. Do you know what it means to be fictosexual?
Hana: Hmm, the term “fictosexual” means that you are sexually attracted to exclusively fictional
characters. If you are sexually attracted to real people in any way, you aren’t fictosexual. That’s what I
go by at least.
Dan: You’re right on. Do you have, or have you ever had an IRL partner?
Hana: Yes. I’ve had three in the past.
Dan: Awesome. Do you have, or have you ever had a fictional partner?
Hana: I have a fictional partner who I love more than anything! <3
Dan: What’s their name and source material? I think I might be able to guess (based on Hana’s
username)
Hana: Hehe! His name is Koichi Kizakura, and he’s from Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak
High School.
Dan: What’s your relationship like?
Hana: Very affectionate, to say the least! Whether it be verbally or physically, we’re always affectionate
towards each other!
Dan: That’s so sweet! How do you spend time together?
Hana: We go out with each other, but considering the quarantine time, he has volunteered to stay at
my house for quarantine, and won’t go back to his until it’s over.
Dan: Do you feel like your relationship with him has something that IRL relationships lack?
Hana: Yes. Genuine love. I never ever really felt genuine love from my IRL relationships.
Dan: And do you feel like IRL relationships have something that your relationship lacks?
Hana: Physical affection. Thankfully, imagining him hug me and kiss me is a good alternative!
Dan: Of course! When did you know you were fictosexual or a waifuist?
Hana: WHen I found out I loved Koichi waaaaay more than I did my IRL partners!
Dan: What do you wish people knew about fictosexuality/waifuism?
Hana: We aren’t incels. We aren't losers. We aren’t f*cking desperate.
Dan: I totally agree! Are you a member of the LGBT+ community?
Hana: No, just a boring cishit. xD
Dan: Okay, cool.
Hana: But I am an ally!
Dan: Awesome! What are your views on polyamory and multiple fictional SOs?
Hana: If you are committed to each and every one of your S/Os, and it's not just a temporary “I love
this girl for a while, but I’ll drop her for a new one” thing, I support it!
Dan: And finally, do you have anything else you’d like to say?
Hana: When I grow up, I want to become a doujin artist!
Dan: That’s super cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Anonymous 13

"Y ou guys are one of the nicest, sincerest, and supportive groups I have ever seen and been a part of." Dan: Would you be ok with...