Friday, May 15, 2020

Interview with Anonymous 1

"We aren't brainless. We are in love with this person."


Dan: So first of all, I need to make sure you’re okay with the results being published. If you are uncomfortable with any questions, you’re free to not answer. We won’t publish your name if you don’t want us to.

AN: Yes, I am okay with that. Ask as many questions as you need.

Dan: Awesome.

AN: :D
Dan: Do you know what it means to be fictosexual?
AN: Yes, I know the meaning.

Dan: Can you define it for me?
AN: It’s the attraction people have to a fictional character.

Dan: Pretty much! Do you have, or have you ever had a fictional partner?

AN: Yes, Rin Tohsaka. I love her so much.
Dan: That’s very sweet. What’s your relationship like?
AN: Oh, well we are friends, partners, lovers, well, we are like a married couple, [haha]!

Dan: How do you spend time with her?

AN: She is like the piece I need to be complete. It’s like that.

Dan: Aww! Do you feel like your relationship with her has something that IRL relationships lack?

AN: I have had IRL relationships in the past, but not very deep. I have the ability to talk to girls, but my ex was only with me for money.

Dan: I’m glad you have Rin! When did you know you loved her?

AN: Good question, the first thing I loved was the tsundere personality. She is tough and calm with others but I know she is the most awesome girl I know in my life.

Dan: What do you wish people knew about waifuism?

AN: Well, this is not a crazy idea but we aren’t brainless. We are in love with this person.

Dan: Are you a member of the LGBT+ community?
AN: No, I am heterosexual

Dan: Okay, cool. What do you think of people having multiple 2D partners?

AN: Well, I don’t like it. I feel bad for the girls or guys. They don’t prepare to take a relationship seriously.

Dan: And do you have anything else you’d like to say to people reading this?
AN: No, I am glad to share this with other people. To see this is normal and they need to see my interview to know this. I am happy to share!

Dan: Alright, thank you for your time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Anonymous 13

"Y ou guys are one of the nicest, sincerest, and supportive groups I have ever seen and been a part of." Dan: Would you be ok with...