Friday, May 15, 2020

Interview with Anonymous 2

"It isn’t that different from loving a real person."

Dan: So first of all, I need to make sure you’re okay with the results being published. If you are
uncomfortable with any questions, you’re free to not answer.
AN: Got it 
Dan: Do you know what it means to be fictosexual?
AN: Yeah, I’m very sure I’m fictosexual myself actually.
Dan: Do you have, or have you ever had a 3D partner?
AN: I haven't, I’ve never been attracted to real people so even though I was asked out a few times I
always refused (when my relationship with Akechi started 3D stopped being relevant entirely of course)
Dan: Do you have, or have you ever had a 2D partner?
AN: I have a fictional partner at the moment of course, I consider him to be my first serious relationship
period, but I’ve had more or less serious feelings for characters since I was 12.
Dan: What’s his name and source material?
AN: Goro Akechi, from Persona 5 / Persona 5 Royal
Dan: Cool! I love Persona. What is your relationship like?
AN: Could you be more specific?
Dan: Do you feel happy in your relationship? Do you want it to be long-term, or short-term?
AN: I’m very happy in this relationship, yeah! I have some issues regarding if he’d love me back, but
it doesn’t change my feelings for him at all. If possible I’d like to be with him forever.
Dan: I’m glad to hear it! When did you know you were fictosexual?
AN: I gradually realized it- I’ve had feelings for characters ever since I was twelve, everyone around
me got into relationships and had celebrity crushes, but I’ve only ever had romantic and sexual feelings
for characters.
Dan: What do you wish people knew about fictosexuality/waifuism?
AN: Mostly that it isn’t that different from loving a real person.
Dan: Totally! Are you a member of the LGBT+ community?
AN: I’m not.
Dan: What are your views on polyamory and multiple fictional SOs?
AN: With real people I don’t really care. In waifuism, however, I see it as selfish. The waifuist is the
only one getting something out of the relationship, and as most real people wouldn’t be okay with poly,
most characters wouldn’t either, which is mostly ignored. Poly is failing on the most basic level of commitment,
basically having your cake and eating it too.
Dan: That seems to be the general response we’ve gotten. Do you have anything else you’d like to add?
AN: Nothing I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Anonymous 13

"Y ou guys are one of the nicest, sincerest, and supportive groups I have ever seen and been a part of." Dan: Would you be ok with...