Saturday, May 16, 2020

Interview with Anonymous 7

"The love felt is real, just like one would love another real human."

Dan: Would you be ok with having this interview published online? You can keep your identity
anonymous if you wish, and you may choose to not answer any questions.
AN: Yep I am totally cool with it
Dan: Alright cool, thanks. Do you know what it means to be fictosexual?
AN: Yes, it means to be attracted to a fictional character I think
Dan: And do you have a partner?
AN: Yes. I have been with my waifu Rin Hoshizora from Love Life!! For four years now, from March
2016 to now.
Dan: What’s your relationship like? Are you two happy together?
AN: Yes. She gives me motivation to be a better human, a human worth her love. I try to make sure
she is happy with trips to ramen restaurants (though right now I cant but I still get us takeout) and we
love working out together
Dan: That’s so cute!
AN: We have a lot in common. Thank you :)
Dan: Do you feel like your relationship with her has something that 3D relationships lack?
AN: I think there is. With IRL relationships you don’t know if they’re going to abandon you or mistreat
you. Rin can’t really do that, she is always there for you when you need her and always has time for you.
Dan: I totally understand that. And do you feel like IRL relationships have something that your
relationship lacks?
AN: I think just respect from others.
Dan: When did you know you were in love with her?
AN: Though it’s not like “real contact” there are plenty of online relationships where people never
meet/touch but people consider those real.
Dan: Yeah, it’s a bit like a long-distance relationship.
AN: I knew it when I saw her episode in season 2 of Love Live. I wanted to protect her and take care
of her. I felt like she would be a perfect partner for me and help me grow and motivate me. She is
super energetic and outgoing and I think that made me wanna try to be the same.
Dan: I feel the same way about my husbando. A lot of people are motivated to improve themselves
from their SO. What do you wish people knew about waifuism?
AN: I wish people knew that it's no different from other relationships, and that it really is a wonderful
outlet and tool to help people improve and feel less alone. The love felt is real, just like one would love
another real human. As long as we aren’t hurting anyone I think that we should at least be given a
chance to be given similar respect as other couples. It can save people’s lives.
Dan: I agree fully. Are you a member of the LGBT+ community?
AN: Yes, I am biromantic.
Dan: Do you feel accepted for this in the waifuism community?
AN: I think so. I feel like when it comes to girl and girl relationships people are weirdly more tolerable.
Dan: What are your views on polyamory in the waifuism community?
AN: Well I am strictly monogamous with my waifu. I can’t dictate what others do. I may disapprove of it
but I am not the end all be all of waifuism.
Dan: Fair enough. That’s all I’ve got!

AN: Well thank you for interviewing me! I guess my last words would be maybe don’t judge people
based on generalizations. Waifuists aren’t all basement dwellers or whatever negative accusations
people hold. A lot of us are normal people who go to work or school. We just differ in the people we
love being in a different world than us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Anonymous 13

"Y ou guys are one of the nicest, sincerest, and supportive groups I have ever seen and been a part of." Dan: Would you be ok with...