Saturday, May 16, 2020

Interview with Anonymous 8

"People that have waifus or husbandos are not complete losers, we simply love a fictional character."

Dan: Would you be ok with having this interview published online? You can keep your identity
anonymous if you wish, and you may choose to not answer any questions.
AN: Yup, as long as you keep it anonymous
Dan: Alright cool. First of all, do you know what it means to be fictosexual?
AN: Attracted to fictional characters?
Dan: Do you have, or have you ever had a fictional partner?
AN: Yes
Dan: What’s their name and source material?
AN: Juno, from the manga Beastars
Dan: That’s awesome! What’s your relationship like?
AN: Pretty good, it’s nice imagining being together.
Dan: That’s good. How do you spend time with her?
AN: Usually just imagining being with her, hanging out, sometimes I go out on walks and imagine her
being with me
Dan: Do you feel like your relationship with her has something that IRL relationships lack?
AN: There’s less pressure than real relationships.
Dan: And do you feel like real relationships have something that yours lacks?
AN: In real relationships you can touch your partner, hug them, be there with them in real life.
Dan: Yeah, it’s a bit sad sometimes. On a different note, when did you know you were a waifuist?
AN: Probably when I first recognized that I loved Juno, I knew about r/waifuism before and used to lurk
so I already knew about the subject.
Dan: What do you wish people knew about waifuism?
AN: I wish more people knew we don’t think our waifus are real (at least, most of us know they’re not
real), we know that they aren’t real but we still love them anyway.
Dan: Are you a member of the LGBT+ community?
AN: Nope, I’m straight. 
Dan: Okay, cool. What are your views on polyamory in the waifuism community?
AN: I’ve got no problem with it, people can do it if they wanna.
Dan: And do you have anything else you’d like to say?
AN: People that have waifus or husbandos are not complete losers, we simply love a fictional character.
Dan: I totally agree. That’s all I’ve got! Thanks for your time!
AN: Sure, glad I could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Anonymous 13

"Y ou guys are one of the nicest, sincerest, and supportive groups I have ever seen and been a part of." Dan: Would you be ok with...