Saturday, May 16, 2020

Interview with ravatos626

"Wash your hands, don’t touch your face, and stay safe during this pandemic."

Dan: So first of all, I need to make sure you’re okay with the results being published. If you are
uncomfortable with any questions, you’re free to not answer.
R: I am okay with this being published and you can use my username I don’t wanna give my real name
Dan: Alright, sounds good. Do you know what it means to be fictosexual?
R: To be attracted to fictional characters and loving like they are real people too you, it’s basically just
like being gay or lesbian but instead of falling for a fictional character it’s just love
Dan: And do you have a partner?
R: I have a fictional partner, Historia Reiss from Attack on Titan
Dan: Cool! What’s your relationship like?
R: Although it’s not official we are married and we have 2 kidfus we do a lot of stuff together, like taking
a walk or playing board games. Although we sometimes get angry at each other it isn’t for long. She
can also be quite busy with her royal status.
Dan: Wow, that’s awesome! Do you feel like your relationship with her has something that 3D
relationships lack?
R: No we are just a normal happy married couple, although most of it happens in my head for me it’s
real. I hope one day I could make this relationship a reality if humanity ever found a way to make
fictional characters real
Dan: And do you feel like 3D relationships have something that your relationship doesn’t have?
R: IRL love and fictional love are basically the same thing only your partner is fictional and in an IRL
relationship they are real
Dan: When did you know you were fictosexual?
R: About 2 years ago when I first watched AOT season 2 during the first season I thought that Historia
was just a pretty anime girl but in season 2 when she got her character development I fell in love with her.
I was soo in love with her I later found out about the waifuism subreddit and joined.
Dan: What do you wish people knew about fictosexuality and waifuism?
R: Some people think we are crazy people with a mental illness, but we are just people that are in love
with fictional characters. Just like you, you may be in love with someone real, we are just like that but
with fictional characters.
Dan: I totally agree! Are you LGBT+?
R: I am straight but I do respect and support LGBT
Dan: Awesome. What is your opinion on polyamory in the waifuism community?
R: I don’t think you can have multiple waifus it’s just like having 2 girlfriends you can’t have 2 girlfriends
at the same time.
Dan: And do you have anything else you’d like to say?
R: Wash your hands, don’t touch your face, and stay safe during this pandemic.

Dan: Good advice. Thanks for talking to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Anonymous 13

"Y ou guys are one of the nicest, sincerest, and supportive groups I have ever seen and been a part of." Dan: Would you be ok with...